Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby Shower gift


Here is the scrapbook/Frame I made for Wendy's shower, talk about intimidated! I think I am the only one I know who is crazy enough to give a scrapbooking gift to a scrapbook store owner!! I wasn't able to go to the shower, I was really looking forward to going, I just love all things baby related but I was able to get her gift to her later in the week, it was really a challenge to do something boyish but she seemed to really like it, she will be able to put the baby's photo along with his older brother in one frame, I used a shadow box frame from Michael's that is hinged so she can add photos really easy to it, I know it is hard to see but the little yellow notes in 4 of the boxes is where she will insert the photo's

No comments:

Post a Comment