Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Retreat Buisness

I am so excited for Angie Hewitt, she is the proud NEW owner of Scrap N the Carolina's! Angie is an energetic, friendly and dynamic person who is such a talented scrapbooker she will insure that every scrapper who attends her events has a wonderful time.
I can't wait until July 25th when she has her next day crop in Mooresville, NC its only $55.00 for all day cropping including snacks and rest assured she will have a prize or two going on. Angie even provides use of her tools for anyone who attends, that will save all of us the hassle of lugging all of our necessary gadgets around.
You can bet I will be taking the day off to attend, if you don't live close by, the Fairfield Inn is only 95.00 for a nights stay, bet you could get an even better deal if you use Hot Wire or something like that. Grab a girlfriend and share the cost and have a girls only weekend.
Go to my website, check my July calender for July 25th, then click on that date it will give you all of the details, Angie has lots of day crops and retreats scheduled for this year, I have all of them listed on my calender.
Better sign up fast her events SELL OUT, tell her I sent you and I will have a little surprise waiting for you at the crop!!!
http://debbyh.myctmh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment