Monday, August 24, 2009

ScrapNcarolinas







Had such a nice day with the ladies at the retreat this weekend, now those ladies know how to CROP and ROCK!! I was ovewhelemed by the amount of supplies they all brought, I thought I had overpacked with 1 rolling tote and 3 bags, but I was truly a light weight in the room! Have any of you every had a group break out dancing and singing to Grease Lightning CD at an event you have been to? Well let me tell you I found a new use of my crop a dial, it makes a great microphone HA, they were truly a fun bunch, wish I could have spent the whole weekend with them.



If you have never been to one of Angie's crops/events you really should go, she puts on a great event and Camp Dogwood is so restful, she has one coming up in October. Next time I go I am going by boat, that would be a lot closer for me than driving and I would love to get some of those ladies on a tube for a spin around the lake.



I even ran into a sister consultant who was there, she is the first person I have meet in real life from Scattered Hearts group, it was nice to put a face to a name, we all have lots of contact on conference calls each week and on our yahoo board but real life is so much better.



I want to thank all of the Ladies who placed orders and bought cash and carry items, you won't be disappointed, CTMH products are wonderful! And what a deal we have going on in September, spend $60.00 on stamps and receive the card making kit for FREE, it is an awesome set



I was so inspired by all of them I spent Sunday in my Room Of Sin creating my little heart out.



Here is a flip book I was able to get done

No comments:

Post a Comment