Monday, November 23, 2009

A few layouts







I am cleaning up the mounds of stuff in my studio today and forgot I had a few new layouts of Tyler I was able to get done on our Mt. trip. I am working on using up my supplies I have had for more years than I want to count and plan on doing a use it up or put it out challenge in January, I don't know about you guys but I have way more pattern paper than I will ever be able to use up and I love to buy the latest and greatest so as soon as the holiday's are over I plan on getting busy with what I have on hand so I really do have room for all the new goodies CTMH will be putting out in Jan. As you can tell Tyler is a big Dale Jr. fan, so funny we all love Dale so maybe he has heard us cheering dale on and picked up from that. Lucky for me my LSS has tons of NASCAR supplies so I have plenty to pick from when I work on our race pictures. Need NASCAR supplies? Check out Scrap Shack http://www.scrapshacknc.com/, the ladies can hook you up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment