Friday, January 15, 2010

layout updates





I knew it would be a real challenge to get a layout a day done this week and I was right! However using CTMH level 1 kits I was able to still keep up with my commitment. These kits are only $9.95 and come with everything you need to do 4 layouts, including stickease with a sample layout on the back of each to get you started.
On the layouts this week I am continuing to focus on photo's of my girls when they were little ones.
The 2 page layout is of Amber and Uncle fritz from 1983 using Twitterpatted level 1 kit, the other 2 layouts are of Heather on her 6th birthday party also from 1983 using Tinkerin level 1 kit.
I am working on today's layouts but an not quite finished yet, I wanted to get caught up on some posts so stay tuned more to come later today






No comments:

Post a Comment