Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday wrap up


I got behind yesterday and didn't have time to post, so here is Sunday's layout and a recap of the week.

Total layouts done 31, wooohooo, that is a lot, total supplies used up, not nearly enough.

I am not sure I will be able to keep up the pace of last week and that's OK, my goal was a layout a day for 30 days so I am off to a good start.

Family was over yesterday for Sunday dinner and I placed the pile of layouts on the table for the kids to look at if they wanted, now keep in mind my girls don't scrapbook and they think I am a little out of my mind with all the scrapbooking that I do.

All 3 girls looked at all of the layouts, each and every one!! I was so excited to see their reactions to their own pictures and that of their sisters, it made all the hard work of the week so worth it to know while they want me to stay far away from them with an adhesive runner they really do appreciate what I do for them and future generations

No comments:

Post a Comment