Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Photo Storage box layout




Two posts in one day won't happen often! I had Tyler yesterday. He stayed late and had supper with us, by the time he went home, dishes were done, and toys were cleaned up this Nanny was DONE!!
I did get two pages done during nap time using my photo storage box, I was flipping though my Aunt Lucille and Uncle Fritz section and found a few photo's of the campsite they had on the Ohio river, woohoo let me do a layout.
I used CTMH Back Country level 2 paper along with the Campin Fever stamp set, I have never been much of a stamper but since starting with CTMH I am seeing more and more how versatile and economical stamp sets can be. CTMH also sells stickese to use with paper packs but with the stamp set I can use it over and over again, love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment