Monday, March 15, 2010

Buttons galore




Are you like me when it comes to buttons, I have so many cute jars and containers with buttons in them but very few make it onto my pages so this week I will be dusting the jars off and digging in. The layouts posted here are the best of both worlds, I did use buttons and they came in the WOTG "You Rock" kit, sorta like a 2 for sale don't you think? I have had this WOTG kit for awhile now, I was to lazy to print the photo's that I wanted to use on the layout, finally today I thought this would be a great opportunity to kick off button week and let you get a peek of this kit. Hope to get an additional layout done with "You Rock" tonight but darn if I can find the photo's I want to use on the PC files.
Go collect all of your jars, line them up and dig in ladies we need to use them up to make room for more!!!! E-mail me your layouts using buttons and I will send you a little blog candy, together we can tackle our stash!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment