Monday, March 15, 2010

A few more blooms




I know it is a new week and I promise we will do a new challenge this week but for right now I finished an additional layout using the Felicity WOTG this morning and wanted to share it with you. I scraplifted the layout on page 8 of the spring cattie, I did make a few changes since I was working with a 8x10 photo of our Daughters pre-school photo, from 1981, another oldie but goodie!! Also I don't have the stamp set used in the cattie (yet, wink) so I substituted the stamp of the month set from January to do the journaling block. I love how it turned out and am so happy to be using even more photo's of our girls from way back when. Will post again today with this weeks challenge that I finished a bit ago. For now ya'll get on the PC and order a Felicity WOTG, you will LOVE it!! Note the flowers I have been using do not come in the kit they are sold separately, the price is $7.95 for 105 peices, thats a really great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment