Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday and still sunshine!!




Wow 3 days in a roll that we have had pretty weather, and finally it is warm enough for me to ride, I am an above 70 degree but below 100 degree rider, Bob has ridden all winter long as long as there is no snow or ran, he is nuts, besides the fact my butt doesn't look at all cute in chaps!!

So today the layouts are still using buttons but I took on and additional challenge to myself and used scraps for the layouts. The pink layout is leftover paper from the Tickled Pink kit from last spring, the second layout is from Animal Cookies, which is still available. I have 2 more layouts started that I hope to get completed today but with riding and yard work it is gonna be a squeeze to get it all in.
Have a great Saturday and keep using up your buttons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment