Monday, March 22, 2010

ScrapStampin




Not sure if ScrapStampin is a word but work with me on this!!

When I started my business with CTMH the main attraction for me was the level 1 kits, they were perfect for beginners and ladies like myself who had decades of photo's to scrap. While I thought CTMH acrylic stamps were beautiful I am just not a true stamper, I used stamps to make a few cards but that was the extent of stamping for me.
Over the past year I have begun to see where incorporating stamping into my scrapbooks have added an additional tool to my every growing arsenal!

So here is the challenge for this week, get out your stamps, (I know everyone has them) and use them on your layouts. You are going to need to think outside the box on this, even if the stamps you have are for card making play around and make them work for layouts.

On this layout I used 2 different CTMH stamp sets, the swirls are from the Felicity kit a special from a few months ago, the journaling block is from "Frame of Mind" also from CTMH.

Lets all get some inky fingers and lots of layouts done this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment