Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crazy For Cards







I am lovin the whole card thing this week, they are quick, easy and I am using up some of my scrap stash, all good things. I need to get busy and make a new organizer for my cards, right now they are stored in one of my drawers but I need the drawers for new supplies that will be coming in soon. I received my summer catties Monday, all the new goodies need a home. You are gonna love the new lines in the summer cattie, normally there are at least one paper kit that I am not crazy about but this time I want it all!!! I can't wait to share everything with you but it will have to wait until May 1st when the cattie goes live. We also have a GREAT new kit coming out for national scrapbooking month on the 14th of April, I already have my layouts ready to post but I need to wait until next week when the special begins.
Hope you have time to make a card or two today then stick them in the mail for a friend or family member for no reason at all except to put a big smile on their face.


No comments:

Post a Comment