Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A little of this and that




Man it is hell getting old, my back is still out but I did get in the studio for a bit yesterday. I had a layout started a few weeks ago that I was able to finish up, didn't like it then and don't like it now but it is done so I will move on. I picked up the kit last year at Charlotte CKU convention, I need to stop buying on impulse, I always end up not liking the kits once I get around to using them, gonna make a pack with my shopping buddies this year that we will watch out for each other no more crazy spending!!
The card is made from leftover scraps of the baby girl album I finished a few weeks back, I need to start getting all these baby gifts in the mail, some have been ready for months but I wanted to get cards made for them. I used the i-top brad maker for the brad in the middle of the flower, I am a sucker for tools, love when I pick one up that is worth the money!!
More cards tomorrow, I have Birthday cards to get ready, my card stash is in bad shape


No comments:

Post a Comment