Friday, April 16, 2010

New Special!!!




The new special is avalible now for Natinal Scrapbooking month!!! This is a really great kit with lots of goddies to create (4) 12x12 pages. It is super cute, fast and easy and only $5.00 with a $60.00 order. Check out my website for all the details, this is a must have kit. You won't have many leftovers which is a good thing, have enough of those already but I did have enough paper to make a few really cute cards for my card stash.
Speaking of websites, I really need to get mine updated, my artwork is way behind, profile is a mess and I never update the calender like I should. I can't seem to find a good balance on this whole technology deal, maybe next week I will have the time to focus on that, however all of the products for sale are up to date, THANKS to CTMH!!
I did get a few cards done yesterday during Ty's nap but didn't get all of them downloaded, tomorrow is another day Scarlett. The card posted is from creative basic's spring cattie, these are great deals for you ladies who are card makers, lots of paper and ribbon are in the kits. This will be one of the cards we will be making in our operation write home workshop. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, operation write home, for more information on this over the top great orginzation go to thier website and check out the wonderful things they are doing for our troops, you will be inspired to get some cards made for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment