Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finally some card time


Finally!!!! I was able to get back into the scraproom after so many days away. All I have had time for lately has been to run in and stack more stuff that will need to go in scrapbooks at some point, wow that pile has really grown. Tyler was cooperative yesterday and took a nice 3 hour nap so that I had time to take a shower and work on some cards, LOVE that little guy asleep or awake!!
I used the "Card Chatter Thanks" stamp set along with leftovers from the Caboodle WOTG and a bit of scrap cardstock, so 2 cards done for .00 $$ spent and I didn't have waste gas running to the store. For the next 2 weeks traffic in our area is unreal, we have the All-Star race coming up Saturday and the Coca-Cola 600 on Memorial Day weekend being able to stay home and out of the gridlock is a wonderful thing!!
Pull out some of your own scraps and see what you can come up with today, as soon as I get the weeding done in the garden my plan is to spend the rest of the day working on Kelli's pregnancy album, fingers are crossed that I can do both.

No comments:

Post a Comment