Friday, May 21, 2010

On The Run Friday


Here is a quick easy card using what else but leftovers, most is from the "Cherry O" Wotg but the chipboard is from the "Caboddle" Wotg, can't say enough how much I love these kits, they give you a real bang for your buck!! On Monday I will post a super cute altered project that I worked on yesterday, I am not much into the whole altered stuff or Mini albums. I think I have done so many workshops and classes with Mini albums that I am just over them, I have baskets that are overflowing with them that rarely get touched. I would much rather spend my time and money on scrapbook pages for our family.

I have tons of errands to get done today that I put off from Wednesday, I HATE doing errands on Friday. In our area so many people are off on Friday that the traffic is crazy add to that we have the NASCAR All-Star race Saturday and next week is the Coca-Cola 600, thousands and thousands folks come in for the full 10 days of NASCAR fun. Don't get me wrong we love NASCAR as a sport and the local drivers are wonderful folks the vast majority are just that regular folks who do so much for the community but the traffic is a nightmare, note to self next week get errands done on Wednesday no matter how bad the garden looks. I then need to get busy on a couple of covered dishes to take to the tailgating party at the race tomorrow, pack all the race necessities, load up tables, chairs, tent, cooler, football, wuffleball and on and on the list goes. This will be the first year I won't be attending the race, just going to the tailgate party then back home, over the past year and a half I have really watched my lifestyle and food intake, I have finally gotten my medication down to half of what it use to be YA ME!! The noise at the track is always a problem for me it takes days to get my head cleared up and just doesn't seem worth the possible side effects. Kelli is far to prego to be fighting the crowds, Heather is also prego as well as Tyler is to young to go to the races yet. We might just stop off at Babies R Us for a little Mommy and me time I know that will cost me a pretty penny but new babies are worth it!! Have a great weekend and check back on Monday to see a super cute project you will love and would be a great gift giving idea I am thinking Birthdays, Wedding showers, Christmas gifts, it is never to early to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment