Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weeds B Gone

Before
After
So here is the deal with weeds in the garden, the before photo are weeds after just 3 days of rain and not getting in the garden, Holy Hannah I can't keep up. For the last 2 days I have worked triple time to weed and lay down a heavy layer of mulch from the compost pile. I put down so much mulch it could cut the oxygen off a scuba diver so hopefully it will smother out the weeds that I can't seem to stay on top of. We have more growing this year than ever before, maybe to much, I am having a heck of a time keeping it all up. The fun part comes when we can finally bring in a basket of veggies to cook or preserve, fun but even more work, YUK. I have my fingers and everything else crossed that by Tuesday I will be on top of the garden work so I can get back to having just a little bit of time for scrapbooking, a girl can dream!!


No comments:

Post a Comment