Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bad Blogger


I know I have been a bad blogger since Kara arrived, not sure I will be improving any time soon, babies take lots of time and energy. Mommy and baby are both doing great, we moved the party over to our house for the rest of the week. I have been away from home for a week; lawn, garden, mail, bills, laundry you name it has been piling up at home and it will be a nice break for Kelli to get out of the house. Nathan drops them off at 5:30 in the morning and picks them back up at 5:00 when he gets off work.

We had a wonderful time and everything was going great until I got in a hurry and ran into a wall.... had to run to the Dr. while the girls rested, broke 2 toes, UGH will have to go to the orthopedic Monday when the swelling goes down to be fitted for a boot or shoe of some sort, until then just lost of tape, ice and ibuprofen for the pain and swelling. Kelli and I were quite the pair this afternoon both of us hobbling around trying to do what had to be done.

Bob will be in tomorrow so he is going to have to help with the garden and canning as best he can, over the weekend. I have had to throw buckets of cucumbers, squash and zucchini away that had gotten to big while I was gone. Hate that but I need to just move on from here and try to keep up a little better now that Kelli is getting back on her feet

No comments:

Post a Comment