Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love the man in Brown (UPS)


Got a happy box today I needed a little pick me up!! Scored all 6 of these super cute functional water bottles from Pottery Barn for Teens for the super low price of $28.21 including shipping, that works out to only $4.67 each, the regular price was $19.95 each. They are gonna make such cute gifts over the summer, maybe pair them with some blinged out flip flops or a girlie beach towel. Cute, cheap, fast and easy, just like me! Ha
Worked on a little organizing today in preparation of having all 3 grandbabies for the rest of the week. Will meet one of our Son-In-Laws at 6:45 AM to pick up the first 2 then our youngest daughter will drop her baby off in the afternoon. Thanks goodness I have some meals cooked ahead I figure I will be crawling to the refrigerator by the end of the day to find food then my bed! Please Lord help me keep up with these 3 sweet little blessings. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment