Thursday, January 13, 2011

Playing around


Had all three grand babies for part of the day, wheeee they keep me jumping!!!! After the kids left I decided to work on a page for Karsyn. This will be the cover page for her scrapbook. I used a WOTG kit from CTMH, "Sophia" along with the January's stamp of the month "Find your Style". Love how it turned out!! The new line will go on sale Febuary 1st, really cute stuff with 8 new paper lines. I feel like most of the papers are very girlie, but there are 2 sets that I can't wait to work with for Tyler. Other than changing diapers, making bottles, changing diapers, feeding them lunch, burping babies and, changing more diapers I didn't get anything else done but I'm cool with that. The kids all left clean, full and happy.
I have Kara tomorrow afternoon, would love to get her cover page done, maybe I can work on a design tonight so I am ready to rock in the morning. So far $.00 spending this week other than the coupon trip yesterday, still have 1/2 tank of gas, maybe I can get by without filling the tank again this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment