Friday, February 4, 2011

Baking Buddy

Tyler my baking buddy and I were able to work a little magic in the Kitchen yesterday. We made cupcakes with blue sprinkles (blue is his favorite color) along with sewing up another Spiderman nap mat and last but not least we stamped cards for Mommy and Daddy. Wheee 4 year old's have a lot of energy!!! Tyler is still adjusting from being the only child/grandchild to now having a sister and cousin, most of the time he is OK with it but some days not so much. He was mad at me at the end of the day because I couldn't play a game of football with him (I was feeding a baby) he say's "your not very much fun anymore" ya tell me something I don't already know!! The babies do cramp our style a bit, he wanted to go to the park to hang out but it is just to cold to drag the little girls out, not to mention loading them up in the car then unloading at the park only to reload again to come home. Spring is just around the corner, he will do much better when we can get outside and dig in the dirt and work on the farm (he calls the garden the farm).

Only have the little girls today, if I can time it right and get them both down for a nap at the same time I need to work on getting files together to start our taxes, UGH. Need to do some banking, pay bills and finish my to do errand list for the weekend. Bread baking may not happen today, looks like I may need to start baking bread on the weekends, time will tell we are all still adjusting to our new schedule. Last night I was asleep on the couch at 6:30, woke up at 11:00 when the poor dog needed to go out to potty, we both did our business and were in bed by 11:30, hope all that sleeping recharged my batteries for the day ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment