Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Giggles and Grins

A few more aprons

The babies were full of giggles and grins all day, Karsyn cut a bottom tooth last night, Kara cut a top tooth yesterday. No wonder they have both been such stink pots lately! Thankfully they were sweet as could be today, I had a headache that wouldn't stop. When the girls left this afternoon I hit the couch and slept for 4 hours, taking a nap at 6:00 PM might not have been a good idea but I couldn't hold my head up one more minute. Poor AJ didn't get her dinner until 10:30PM, hope she is not up all night with a tummy ache!

Day's like today is when having a meal or two pre-cooked and ready to go are a life saver. I packed up chicken noodle soup for Daughter 1 and 3 to go and had a bowl for myself with some homemade bread and a Popsicle for desert (store bought) Tomorrow is corn beef and cabbage, I need to run up to the country store to pick up a head of cabbage. We have plenty dehydrated but I shredded all of it when I dehydrated it so I don't think it would work right with the corn beef. Also want to make St Patrick's day cupcakes for Tyler's desert tomorrow night, this will be the first time in 3 years he won't be here to bake with me, sorta sad but he was miserable with both babies around, going to school full time is best for him even though I miss him so much. Off to bed with a couple more aspirin's and a cool washcloth, gonna beat this headache before morning (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment