Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tackey Post



This is going to be a tacky post, I can't help myself. I got the entire Aromatherapy quilt top done today!!!! In all honesty the piece work was really simple just took lots and lots of time. I started at 6:00AM worked until 1:30 PM when Kara arrived then got back on it around 7:00PM until now 11:40 PM, holy cow I have got to get to bed. Kara will be here bright and early tomorrow, I still have to clean up the mess I have all over the kitchen and breakfast room from quilt construction. The little girls can find the tiniest piece of dirt or lint on the floor, to bad my big girls can't see a dirt pile that's knee high!!



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Debby!! LOVE the fabric!! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have enough leftovers to make a smaller quilt, might just keep the second one for myself!!

    ReplyDelete