Friday, October 28, 2011

Surprise Extra Time

Piecing Complete!!


I got 6 free unexpected hours yesterday afternoon!! Karsyn had her 1 year check up so she left at 1:00 leaving me a free afternoon. Instead of frittering away the time I decided to make a go at finishing the Harley quilt so it can head to the long arm quilter next week when Hubby heads back north. This quilt is a whopper measuring 90in X 126ins, Hubby should have plenty of room to cuddle up under this monster. I fear he will want to use it in our room as a bedspread, that ain't happening.

The girls are down for their AM nap, it's time for me to get busy mixing up cookie dough and putting together a pot of chili for carry out when the Daddy's pick up the little girls. The big girls love when they get off work and don't have to worry about whats for dinner and since I have no idea when my better half will roll in chili will be easy to warm up for a late night meal.

It's sure to be a weekend of all out running around and activities with all the kids and grands while Papaw is home and of course Monday night is Halloween (please let the "Angry Birds" costume fit) We always have a long list of to do's around here, hubby enjoys having time at home doing guy stuff, beats the heck out of setting alone in a hotel room each night. I could care less if we get a thing done, it will just be nice to have my best buddy home for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. This is just awesome, Debby!!! My hubby LOVES it!!! Wants to know if it's for him... Bahahaha!!! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete