Friday, December 7, 2012

Progress

The last of the Wise Men are done!! Lots of detail on this guy that doesn't show up in the photo.
Tonight Camels are in the hoop!! I might just make my goal of Monday morning mailing after all.

Close, Oh sew close to finishing up the Nativity sets I can finally see the end of the road! I have Kara tomorrow followed up with sitting for DD#1's three little ones tomorrow night so I need to put the medal to the sewing machine peddle to get this completed!!

I worked up the cost of the Nativity sets since I know my girls will have friends who will be wanting a set. SHOCKED is all I can say over the price. Not believing what I had figured I called two different quilt shops in our area to go over my numbers. Sure enough I was correct, holy cow. I could never charge the suggested price, I need to come up with something different that would be fair to myself and whoever would won't a set. Maybe I will get a simple Sunday in to play around with the numbers.

Nothing new around our place, just sewing and more sewing.....

2 comments:

  1. My goodness- You ARE going to get all those sets done. You have been sewing up a storm. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are gorgeous, just getting people to pay the fair value of them is hard.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete