Monday, December 16, 2013

I need my bed!!!

 Tonight's To Do was get some of the last minute candy made for Christmas. Chocolate covered nuts, check
 Pretzel pralines and a new recipe from a friend for pretzel mints and pretzel chocolates with M&M's.
 Last quilt of the YEAR!!! All she needs is the binding and tag
Wish I had the energy to sit and enjoy this beautiful tree tonight but I can't keep my eyes open.

Two very LONG days with very little sleep has this Nanny ready for bed. I really would liked to have hit the sack by 8:00PM tonight but it was not to be :(. I have had one or more of the grands since Thursday and it showes. The house is a sticky mess, I don't look much better!

Tomorrow looks to be a little less busy. Karsyn's Christmas program in the morning, trip to the post office, finish the LAST quilt of the year, check my list, finish Christmas cards with the hope I can get a photo of the grands this weekend before I mail them...Check my list twice.

The End

3 comments:

  1. Another busy day for you! Have a good night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you haven't been told today, you are all kinds of *WONDERFUL*!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to bed and have sweet dreams, and I agree with Carla

    ReplyDelete