Thursday, May 28, 2015

It's Fed Ex Fault

 I was working away at a nice relaxing speed on the Irish chain quilt when the door bell rang... Who in the world?
 Ahh, its the Fed Ex man with my oil shipment!!! Yaa, I was way to excited to wait until the quilt was finished I just had to dig right into this box :)
 A few things for a good nights read, along with the new price list. Hope nothing went up to much.
 Super excited to get these nice roller ball toppers. The roller balls that come with the glass containers we purchase all come with plastic roller balls. These will be so much nicer :)
 Now for the oils!!!!!
DD#1 is trying to keep me practical, what fun is that I ask you!!! Looks like DD is turning into Mommy's, Mommy :) She suggested I stock up on some fall/winter oils that always sell out during the cold/flu season.
Raven - Good for respiratory disease and chest infections
R.C. - Good for colds, bronchitis, sore throats, sinusitis, coughs, and lung infections
Breathe Again - Super charged version of R.C. in a great On The Go roller ball
Gentle Baby - Helps during pregnancy and with diaper rash and chapped baby skin
Eucalyptus Blue - Antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial

Better throw in a disclamer!!! I nor our DD are medical proffesinals. Imformation came from Essential Oils Pocket Reference.

I have an additional oil order coming in this month :) So excited to get that one as it has an oil I need to make a carple tunnel blend as well as a few other Nanny needs blends.

Hubby and I are LOVING these oils!! Anything we can do to keep nasty additives out of our lives is a winner for us.

Now back to work on the quilt top.

1 comment: